Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Direct Tv vs Dish

  1. #51
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    call Direct tv, the difference is 9 degrees to the left for them as opposed to dishnet at 110 and 119 degrees SW. DTV is at 101 so its somewhat possible that they can still hook you up. What exactly was blocking your line of sight? A tree?

  2. #52
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Don't ya'll got cable down there?

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    yeah direct will work here....

    Yeah I have cable access I was trying to get something cheaper
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    It just doesnt look like you need a sattilite! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I hate you had so much trouble just to find that out though!

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    yeah I don't think it was meant to be lol
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    anyone know how close Direct satelites are with the Dish? I just found out today that with Dish we would have no line of sight
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    When I lived over near Ramsey, a guy from Dish told me I didn't have a line of sight but it was close and to call DirecTV because their dishes point a little higher if I am not mistaking. That was 6 years ago so I don't know how much it has changed.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •